Yahshua Christ speaking to His disciples on Mount Olive.
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Do we know who the antichrist is? Do we know when exactly the antichrist, also known, as the beast, the man of sin, the son of perdition, will be revealed?
The beast will be revealed at the time when Yahweh wants him to be revealed. The mark of the beast will be implemented AFTER the beast is revealed. That has not happened as yet.
The antichrist is not Gates, nor Biden, nor Obama, nor the pope or any other wicked human creatures. They are just antichrists, as there are so many. They, the jews and proselytes are part of the large network of the devil, the father of lies. For Yahweh’s adversary cannot be everywhere at the same time, so he needs henchmen. Remember Yahweh created him.
What is revealed is that the beast, the antichrist, is satan himself. Yahweh God’s adversary. Evil times and wickedness are in progress, but it is not full as yet. The beast, a celestial creature, and it may very will be that he rule the New World Order; he is the son of perdition. Yahweh God will allow this within His boundaries.
The Covid-19 vaccine is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be in the forehead or in the right hand. The syringe needle of the Covid-19 vaccination goes in the upper arm. However, the vaccination contains toxic metals. Once vaccinated, the toxic particles go through the bloodstream and will harm the brain. It also will weaken your immune system.
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
There is nothing in the Bible that Yahweh God did not know way ahead of time. Yahweh God knows everything even before the foundation of the world. For Yahweh, nothing came, nothing comes, and nothing will come as a surprise. And that includes the needle of the COVID-19 vaccination.
Our redemtption is Yahweh God’s earnest payment. And that does mean that HE, the Redeemer has a place reserved in His Kingdom for His own. We are pilgrims passing through on our way to the many Mansions of the Father.
- 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Trust Yahweh, He knows what He is doing and read the Bible. The Word of God is our only and true Stronghold in life.
God speaks once:
2Samuel 22:1-4, also Psalms 18:2-3
- 1 And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
- 2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
- 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
- 4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
- 29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
We continue with a few more verses of Psalms 18
- 30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
- 31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
God speaks twice:
2Samuel 2:22 also Psalms 18:2-3
2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Trust in the LORD Proverbs 3:5-5
- 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Yahweh has said HE will not leave you.
- 5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
to be continued: Will The Mark Of Beast Be Forced Upon The World?