THE DIVINE GODHEAD
The Mystery of Godliness, the Godhead (or Deity) is Yahshuah. Yahshua Christ, is Yahweh God of the Older part of the Testament. The I AM THAT I AM. It was Yahweh God, Who commanded Moses to lead the Israelites, His people out of the bondage of Egypt.
The Name Yahshua, the Yahweh God of the Older part of the Testament, is revealed in the New Testament.
Matthew 1: 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
- Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (God with us)
The Godhead is IN Yahshua Christ Who is Yahweh God and not three persons composed into one part called a trinity, or tri-unity.
The Godhead or Deity simply means Divinity, Divine.
- Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is One LORD:
- 1Kings 8:60 That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.
- Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
- Isaiah 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
- Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.
- Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
The Name of the LORD is Y A H W E H