We go back to the Garden of Eden where the serpent enticed Eve to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree. Didn’t that fruit look appealing to her? Did the serpent force her to eat the fruit? Did he frighten her to death? The answer is no.
Well, then what was it that she did take the fruit of the forbidden tree? The devil, the father of lies beguiled Eve, she wanted to eat the fruit. It was her choice. Like: “it looks so good I’ll take it”. She could not resist. The serpent caused Eve to eat the fruit. It was her choice, her own free will. After taking the fruit they both realized they were naked.
Of course, we understand that Eve knew Lucifer, because why otherwise did they make aprons to cover themselves? From this relationship Cain was born. The evil seed line.
Abel was born of Adam, the good seed. Seth replaced Abel.
Genesis 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5/ For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Just like Eve in the Garden of Eden, the world cannot resist temptations. And the devil knows it. The world will admire the beast because it will show signs and wonders.
- 3/ And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- 4/ And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
The attractive deception of the beast causes the world to accept the mark in their forehead or in their right hand. It will not be death when the world accepts the mark. Nobody will be forced to take the mark of the beast. Nor will anyone be held at gunpoint. It is the lust of the flesh, the sin that will cause mankind to accept the mark of the beast.
- 16/ And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- 17/ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
The beast deceives the people by doing great signs and wonders. Fire comes down from heaven for everybody to see. However, after the world has accepted the mark they will realize it was a setup. After the acceptance of the mark, the beast demands payment. Nothing can be reversed. It will be too late. Everyone must worship the beast or else….
- Revelation 13:13-15
- 13/And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
- 14/ And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
- 15/ And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Lucifer said in his heart that he was going to be like the Most High, he wants to be worshiped, no matter what But God knew this before the devil even thought of it.
- 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
- 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
- 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Abide by the Word Yahshua Christ once spoke prophesied in Jeremiah 7. Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38/ This is the first and great commandment. 39/ And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40/ On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Things will go well, and you shall be protected by Yahweh.
Jeremiah 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
God’s judgments are terrible and beyond words. God’s blessedness is beyond measure.