The Israelites did recognize Yahshua the Christ.
The Gospel of John confirms that the greater part of the true Israelites recognized and accepted Yahshua Christ, as the Son of Yahweh God prophesied in the Old Testament.
Those born out of Yahweh God are the offspring of Isaac, the child of Promise, the son of Abraham.
Who were they that received Yahweh Christ and not reject Him?
John the Baptist, an Israelite recognized and knew Yahweh Christ, the Godhead. Isaiah prophesied.
John 1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
Matthew 3:3 and Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe (=John the Baptist) leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
Yahshua Christ came to the Jordan River, where John was baptizing.
John 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
And they, the jews kept asking John. Who, what and why! John 1:19-27
- 19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
- 20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
- 21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
- 22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
- 23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
- 24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
- 25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
- 26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
- 27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred.
Two of John’s disciples recognized and followed Yahshua Christ.
John 1:35-37 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! 37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
There were Israelites who rejected Yahshua Christ, that’s true. However, there is more than sufficient evidence that most of the Pharisees, elders, and scribes who rejected and hated Yahshua Christ were the Edomites. John 1:11-14
- 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
- 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Men of Galilee, in Judea, Israelites recognized and became His disciples and followed Yahsuah Christ. Is here rejection? John 1:43-49
- 43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.
- 44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.
- 45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
- 46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
- 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
- 48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
- 49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
The woman at the well, in John 4:29-30
- 29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
- 30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
Yahshua Christ was recognized and welcomed by the Samaritans. Samaritans were half breeds and very well could say that Jacob was their father. However, they were an ethnic-religious group and so they were rejected by Israel as being non-Israeli. John 4:39-42
- 39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
- 40 So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
- 41 And many more believed because of his own word;
- 42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
Israelites, Galilaeans recognized and received Yahshua Christ.
John 4:43 Then when he was come into Galilee, the Galilæans received him, having seen all the things that he did at Jerusalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast.
The nobleman of Capernaum, an Israelite, recognized and believed in Yahshua Christ.
John 4:50 Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way.
A great multitude followed Yahshua Christ to see His miracles. Amongst this multitude, there also must have been Israelites who recognized Him.
John 6:1-2 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
The five thousand were not all jews, they of the tribe of Benjamin or Judah.
John 6:10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
These verses show that a large number of the people called “jews” who are in fact, people from the tribe of Judah.
But then the “jews” (Edomites) who call themselves Israelites do not believe in Yahshua Christ nor in His miracles and actually wanted to kill him. They just yelled “Crucify Him, crucify Him.”
The word “lew” in the OT and in the NT ought to be read as Judahite which were Israelites of the tribe of Judah.
The term “Judaism” refers to the teachings of the Talmud the Jewish Mysticism. These Rabbinical writings are based upon the Kabbalah and the book of Zohar. These writings are contradicting the Bible and the teachings of Yahshua Christ..
To be continued part 4 the division becomes clear.
Thank you, Now I have something good to read.
As always my pleasure Clark.
When I stumbled on the website of Sheldon Emry I was thunderstruck. However, I already knew that the present state of Israel is not Biblical and most of its people are no Israelites.
Yes, that’s me. I changed my handle from Jimbo to You Know.
Excuse me, that I overlooked that, Clark
No need to approve my comment. I do get carried away and off subject. Thank you for your work.
I am always interested in your responses Clark.
I will have to say that for me it was a pleasant and unexpected surprise when I would post a few things on these subjects. I wasn’t always exactly right but you were always there. And it is a good feeling to have. There are so few that know the truth. Israel is the people, just as the church is. Not that piece of dirt or a building. To me, this information seemed to come to me. I looked at the world situation and first deduced from a few things such as the actions of some and then the Ancestry of western Europeans and the crests and shields. After that things started popping up. Your bible study filled in the spaces and connected it to scripture. It is certainly the end times. The Israelites and true Christians are the targets of persecution and it is out in the open. By the way, I did get what they call Covid. I have had worse colds. Very little in my chest and nose, no fever, but it hung around for three weeks. It felt different, I believe it was man-made. The so-called vaccine is not a vaccine. I will not take it. It opens up the cells to allow things to enter and cause disease and sickness. A lot of people have received it. I guess we’ll see the results. I would think our bodies would correct this because of our DNA and cell instructions.
God always fills in the missing pieces of truth at His time and by His way. And that applies to anyone who loves God’s Word and loves the Truth. God’s abounding grace.
Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Taking the Covid-19 vaccine is a matter of choice. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I am not going to take it either because I don’t know what the side effects will be now and in the long run. First, a vaccine like this takes years to develop. And second, as a virus always mutates the vaccine has become more or less worthless. In the meantime, the Covid-19 has mutated into a British variation followed by a Brazilian variation.
It is a flu virus. It may be more contagious if that’s the right word to use. Everything behind this whole pandemic is to frighten people and mankind is falling for it. And why so many people are frightened because they don’t have a Stronghold in life, the Bible.
What I believe, however, either God allows this to happen or perhaps it is a judgment of God. And health organizations like the WHO are making everything much worse.
Anyway, it is cash time for the pharmaceuticals
Yes, it’s cash time for a failed health care system. These doctor and hospital chains were bankrupt. One person who bought a chain of them in south Carolina went to the state for bailout money a couple of years ago and was turned down. Now he has secured 385 million and 85 thousand per hospital bed because of this Covid thing. By the way the so called “Vaccine” isn’t a vaccine. They named it that so they could legally administer it. There is a man I work with at retirement age. He took the first shot and is going for the second one. I will keep an eye on him. He is a great man to work with strong and active. I will have to study this Vaccine or Mechanism that Moderna made and see if I can understand just what it is.
Pray for the man that he’ll be alright.
Of course, the money first and then the service or the treatment.
I haven’t heard that the Covid vaccine is not a vaccine? But I must say there is a lot of confusion. It is for or against accepting the vaccine.
I love you sister in Christ. The truth comes to you.
(-: God bless and keep you Clark.
Here is the Kennedy family back to Adam.
1. Adam (B.C. 4000-3070), Eve.
2. Seth (B.C. 3870-2978).
3. Enos (B.C. 3765-2860).
4. Cainan (B.C. 3675-2765).
5. Mahalaleel (B.C. 3605-2710).
6. Jared (B.C. 3540-2578).
7. Enoch (B.C. 3378-3013).
8. Methuselah (B.C. 3313-2344).
9. Lamech (B.C. 3126-2344).
10. Noah (B.C. 2944-2006), Naamah,
11. Shem (B.C. 2442-2158).
12. Arphaxad (B.C. 2342-1904).
13. Salah (B.C. 2307-2126).
14. Heber (B.C. 2277-2187).
15. Peleg (B.C. 2243-2004).
16. Reu (B.C. 2213-2026).
17. Serug (B.C. 2181-2049).
18. Nahor (B.C. 2052-2003).
19. Terah (B.C. 2122-2083), Amtheta.
20. Abraham (B.C. 1992-1817), Sarah.
21. Isaac (R.C. 1896-1716), Rebekah.
22. Jacob (B.C. 1837-1690), Leah.
23. Judah (b. B.C. 1753), Tamar.
29. Boaz (B.C. 1812), Ruth.
[KINGS OF ISRAEL.]
32. K. David (B.C. 1085-1015), Bathsheba.
33. K. Solomon (B.C. 1033-975), Naamah.
34. K. Rehoboam (B.C. b. 1016, d. 958), Maacah.
35. K. Abijam (B.C. 958-955).
36. K. Asa (BC. 955-914), Azubah.
37. K. Jehoshaphat (B.C. 914-889).
38. K. Jehoram (B.C. 889-885), Athaliah.
39. K. Ahaziah (B.C. 906-884), Zibiah.
40. K. Joash (B.C. 885-839), Jehoaddan.
41. K. Amaziah (B.C. b. 864, d. 810), Jecholiah.
42. K. Uzziah (B.C. b. 826, d. 758), Jerushah.
43. K. Jotham (B.C. b. 783, d. 742).
44. K. Ahaz (B.C. b. 787, d. 726), Abi.
45. K. Hezekiah (B.C. b. 751, d. 698), Hephzibah.
46. K. Manasseh (B.C. b. 710, d. 643), Meshullemeth.
47. K. Amon (B.C. b. 621, d. 611), Jedidah.
48. K. Josiah (B.C. b. 649, d. 610), Hamutah.
49. K. Zedekiah (B.C. 578-599).
[KINGS OF IRELAND.]
50. K. Heremon (fl. B.C. 580), Tea Tephi.
51. K. Irial Faidh (reigned 10 years).
52. K. Eithriall (reigned 20 years).
54. K. Tighernmas (reigned 50 years).
57. K. Fiachadh Labhriane (reigned 24 years).
58. K. Aongus Ollmuchaidh (reigned 21 years).
60. K. Rotheachta (reigned 25 years).
62. K. Siorna Saoghalach (reigned 21 years).
63. Oholla Olchaoin.
64. K. Giallebadh (reigned 9 years).
65. K. Aodhain Glas (reigned 20 years).
66. K. Simeon Breac (reigned 6 years).
67. K. Muireadach Bolgrach (reigned 4 years).
68. K. Fiachadh Tolgrach (reigned 7 years).
69. K. Duach Laidhrach (reigned 10 years).
70. Eochaidh Buaigllcrg.
71. K. Ugaine More the Great (reigned 30 years).
72. K. Cobhthach Coalbreag (reigned 30 years).
74. K. Jaran Gleofathaeb (reigned 7 years)
75. K. Coula Cruaidh Cealgach (reigned 4 years).
76. K. Oiliolla Caisfhiachach (reigned 25 years).
77. K. Eochaidh Foltleathan (reigned 11 years).
78. K. Aongus Tuirmheach Teamharch (reigned 30 years)
79. K. Eana Aighneach (reigned 28 years).
80. Labhra Suire.
82. Easamhuin Eamhua.
83. Roighnein Ruadh.
86. K. Eodchaidh Feidhlioch (reigned 12 years).
88. K. Lughaidh Riadhdearg.
89. K. Criombthan Niadhnar (reigned 16 years).
90. Fearaidhach Fion Feachtnuigh.
91. K. Fiaebadh Fionoluidh (reigned 20 years).
92. K. Tuathal Teachtmar (reigned 50 years).
93. K. Coun Ceadchatbach (reigned 20 years).
94. K. Arb Aonflier (reigned 30 years).
95. K. Cormae Usada (reigned 40 years).
96. K. Caibre Liffeachair (reigned 27 years).
97. K. Fiachadh Sreabthuine (reigned 30 years).
98. K. Muireadhach Tireach (reigned 30 years).
99. K. Eochaidh Moigmeodhin (reigned 7 years).
100. K. Niall of the Nine Hostages.
102. K. Murireadhach.
[KINGS OF ARGYLESHIRE.]
104. K. Feargus More (A.D. 487).
105. K. Dongard (d. 457).
106. K. Conran (d. 535).
107. K. Aidan (d. 604).
108. K. Eugene IV. (d. 622).
109. K. Donald IV. (d. 650).
111. K. Eugene V. (d. 692).
113. K. Eugene VII (d. A.D. 721), Spondan.
114. K. Effinus (d. A.D. 761), Fergina.
115. K. Achaius (d. A.D. 819), Fergusia.
116. K. Alpin (d. A.D. 834).
[SOVEREIGNS OF SCOTLAND.]
117. K. Kenneth II. (d. A.D. 854).
118. K. Constantin II. (d. A.D. 874).
119. K. Donald VI. (d. A.D. 903).
120. K. Malcolm I. (d. A.D. 958).
121. K. Kenneth III. (d. A.D. 994).
122. K. Malcolm II. (d. A.D. 1033).
123. Beatrix m. Thane Albanach.
124. K. Duncan I. (d. A.D. 1040).
125. K. Malcolm III. Canmore (A.D. 1055-1093), Margaret of England.
126. K. David I. (d. A.D. 1153), Maud of Northumberland.
127. Prince Henry (d. A.D. 1152), Adama of Surrey.
128. Earl David (d. A.D. 1219), Maud of Chester.
129. Isobel m. Robert Bruce III.
130. Robert Bruce IV. m. Isobel of Gloucester.
131. Robert Bruce V. m. Martha of Carriok.
132. K. Robert I. Bruce (A.D. 1306-1329), Mary of Burke.
133. Margary Bruce m. Walter Stewart III.
134. K. Robert II (d. A.D. 1390), Euphemia of Ross (d. A.D. 1376).
135. K. Robert Ill. (d. A.D. 1406), Arabella Drummond (d. A.D. 1401)
136. K. James I (A.D. 1424-1437), Joan Beaufort.
137. K. James II. (d. A.D. 1460), Margaret of Gueldres (d. A.D. 1463).
188. K. James III. (d. A.D. 1488), Margaret of Denmark (d. A.D. 1484).
139. K. James IV. (d. A.D. 1543), Margaret of England (d. A.D. 1539).
140. K. James V. (d. A.D. 1542), Mary of Lorraine (d. A.D. 1560).
141. Q. Mary (d. A.D. 1587), Lord Henry Darnley.
[SOVEREIGNS OF GREAT BRITAIN.]
142. K. James VI. and I. (A.D. 1603-1625), Ann of Denmark.
Descendants of Robert II(Robert John Stewart) King of Scotland
Generation No. 1
1. Robert II(Robert John Stewart) King of1 Scotland was born March 02, 1315/16 in Dundonald, Kyle, Ayrshire, Scotland, and died April 19, 1390 in Dundonald Castle, Dundonald, Ayrshire, Scotland. He married Elizabeth More (Mure) (AFN:9FKC-6H) November 22, 1347 in Dispensation, Kyle, Ayreshire, Scotland, daughter of Adam (AFN:9FKC-45) and Joanna (AFN:9FKC-5B).
Children of Robert Scotland and Elizabeth (AFN:9FKC-6H) are:
+ 2 i. Robert III (Robert John Stewart)King of2 Scotland, born Abt. 1337 in Dundonald, Ayreshire, Scotland; died April 04, 1406 in Rothsay Castle, Dundonald, Ayreshire, Scotland.
3 ii. Walter Stewart (AFN:9FKC-91), born Abt. 1338 in Of, Dundonald, Ayrshire, Scotland; died Bet. 1360 – 1362 in Of,,,Scotland.
4 iii. Robert Stewart (AFN:9FK8-L5), born Abt. 1340 in Of, Dundonald, Ayrshire, Scotland; died September 03, 1420 in Of, Stirling, Stirlingshire, Scotland.
5 iv. Margaret Stewart, born Abt. 1342.
6 v. Majorie Stewart, born Abt. 1344.
7 vi. Isabella Eupheme Stewart Princess of Scotland, born Abt. 1348.
8 vii. Jean Stewart, born Abt. 1350.
9 viii. Alexander Stewart, born Abt. 1352.
Generation No. 2
2. Robert III (Robert John Stewart)King of2 Scotland (Robert II(Robert John Stewart) King of1) was born Abt. 1337 in Dundonald, Ayreshire, Scotland, and died April 04, 1406 in Rothsay Castle, Dundonald, Ayreshire, Scotland. He married Annabella Drummond (AFN:8J5D-RH) March 13, 1364/65 in Dispensation,,,Scotland, daughter of John Drummond and Mary Montefex.
Notes for Annabella Drummond (AFN:8J5D-RH):
There is a surviving letter written in French to Richard III of England telling him she had given birth to the future King James I in 1394.
Children of Robert Scotland and Annabella (AFN:8J5D-RH) are:
+ 10 i. Mary Stewart3 (AFN:9G0J-SL), born Abt. 1380 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland; died 1458 in Scotland.
11 ii. John Stewart (AFN:8KG0-27), born Abt. 1368 in Blackhall.
12 iii. Princess of Scotland Stewart(AFN:9G0J) Margaret, born Abt. 1370 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland; died September 1456 in Thrieve Castle, Galloway, Galloway, Scotland.
13 iv. Prince of Scotland Stewart (AFN:9G0-RF) David, born October 24, 1378 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland; died March 26, 1402 in Falkland Castle, Falkland, Fifeshire, Scotland.
14 v. Prince of Scotland Stewart(AFN:9G0J-SL) Robert, born Abt. 1383 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland.
15 vi. Princess of Scotland Stewart(AFN:9G0J Elizabeth, born Abt. 1387 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland; died Bef. 1478.
16 vii. Princess of Scotland Stewart(AFN:9G0J-WA Egidia, born Abt. 1390 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland.
17 viii. James I, King of Scotland Stewart (AFN:8J5D-SN), born December 1394 in Dumferline, Fifeshire, Scotland; died February 21, 1436/37 in Perth, Perthshire, Scotland.
Generation No. 3
10. Mary Stewart3 (AFN:9G0J-SL) (Robert III (Robert John Stewart)King of2 Scotland, Robert II(Robert John Stewart) King of1) was born Abt. 1380 in Of, Dundfermline, Fifshire, Scotland, and died 1458 in Scotland. She married (1) George Douglas May 24, 1397 in Scotland. She married (2) James Kennedy (AFN:9G0K-DN) 1404 in Scotland, son of Gilbert Kennedy and Agnes Maxwell. She married (3) William Graham (AFN:8KG0-KS) 1425 in Scotland.
Lady Mary Stewart gained the title of Princess Mary of Scotland.4 As a result of her marriage, Lady Mary Stewart was styled as Countess of Angus after 24 May 1397. From after 24 May 1397, her married name became Douglas. From circa 1404, her married name became Kennedy. From 13 November 1413, her married name became Graham
Children of Mary (AFN:9G0J-SL) and George Douglas are:
18 i. Elizabeth (Mary)4 Douglas.
19 ii. William Douglas, born Abt. 1399.
20 iii. Mary Douglas, born Abt. 1403.
Children of Mary (AFN:9G0J-SL) and James (AFN:9G0K-DN) are:
+ 21 i. Gilbert4 Kennedy, born Abt. 1406 in Of, Maybole, Ayreshire, Scotland; died March 06, 1478/79.
Gilbert Kennedy is a direct ancestor of John F Kennedy. I have it in my tree but it takes their tree to mine.
125. K. Malcolm III. Canmore (A.D. 1055-1093), . There is plenty of bad information on the web. One site claims the Plantagenet bloodline and Malcolm the third are satanic bloodlines as well as the Carolingian bloodline. Those people are my direct ancestors. Knights Templar’s etc. I can just see this coming down on me and my family. This as I have shown above is incorrect. But the persecution cannot be escaped. No where to run, nowhere to hide from a misguided mob. Here I am now. But the odds have changed. I am just a common person, not a King . Two executives from The Google group now work at Ancestry. Those ones and the Mormons have the lines. A bit disturbing.
The owners of Google are Freemasons. And the Mormons? I know all about them!
Years ago I was curious and obtained a Mormon Bible. They are crazy. Their book claims that Christ arrived here in America and performed nearly the same things as he did in our true bible. Just another distraction but how loyal these others are v/s the Christians for the better part.
Anyone who does not believe Christ and Him crucified and risen on the third day has drunken spirits. They have no clue that everyone here on earth is cursed because of disobedience to God. And it is only Jesus Christ Who can free us from that.