Shekinah the Glory of God? Mishkan the Hebrew word for tabernacle, the dwelling place of the LORD. Shekhan is a Hebrew masculine word and it refers to God and it means to dwell. Shekinah is the feminine word. However the I AM THAT I AM, is the Lord GOD and only Him. There is no goddess. The word Shekinah is not mentioned in the Bible. It comes from rabbinical literature like the Talmud and the Mishna. It is a false teaching from the Cabala (Jewish spelling Kabbalah).
God dwells on the Mercy Seat between the Cherubims.
- Exodus 29:45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and I will be their God.
- Psalms 99:1 The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble; He sitteth between the cherubims, let the earth be moved.
- Exodus 29:43 And there I will meet with the children of Israel and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by My Glory.
- Exodus 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation and the Glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
God the Lord of Hosts is not giving away His Glory to anyone else.
- Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy,Holy is the LORD of Hosts; the whole earth is full of His Glory. My Glory I will not give to another, neither My Praise to graven images.
- Matthew 6:13* And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil; For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory, for ever Amen.
The I AM THAT I AM is GOD and God only and does not include any goddess.
- Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
To His Prophets who He called God did not mention that His Glory included a goddess, or did He?
- Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing. but He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets.
Would God keep any secrets while He reveals them?
- Daniel 22:2 He revealeth** the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with Him.
Shekinah denotes a goddess and her name can be Asteroth, Isis, Sophia, Diana, the woman on the beast, Mystery Babylon, or queen of heaven. Every religion and cult has its goddess, like Catholicism has Mary. It is, however, one and the same “woman”, one and the same lie, and the liar is satan; his promises to Eve that she would not die he was not able to deliver. That was then and that is now. Jesus Christ restores life and He is Life.
- Genesis 3:3 And the serpent said unto the woman Ye shall not surely die
- John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in Me though he were dead, yet shall he live.
After satan destroyed God’s Work therefore the question of God.
- Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Jesus Christ delivered prior to his arrest therefore the question of Lord Jesus
- John 18:6 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them: Whom seek ye?
So who do we believe and follow, the destroyer of God’s Work and his “woman” Mystery Babylon or the Mighty and Powerful Saviour Who is offering a Life Everlasting with Him.
*Matthew 6:3 in the modern English bible versions also known as new age translations the part of this verse is omitted for satan wants us to forget about the Almighty God and His Glory,
** He revealeth, Daniel 2 verse 22, Revelation has 22 chapters