With the first eleven chapters in the Bible, God laid the foundation of the only Book He wrote.
THE LINEAGE OF ABRAHAM*, ISAAC & JACOB.
In Genesis 12, when Yahweh God called Abram, Yahweh God put His plan of Redemption in motion, for all nations. A great nation which the offspring of Abraham.
Genesis 12:1,2 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2/ And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Footnote *In the Old Testament: Abraham was not a jew, he was a SHEMITE, a descendant of SHEM the eldest son of Noah. Neither were Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Aaron, Joshua, Gideon, and Samuel. Neither were all of God’s prophets Jews. Neither were Mordechai and Esther Jews for they were from the tribe of Benjamin. So, they were ALL Israelites.
We just cannot mix the Israelites with the jews, in Biblical times in the OT, nor in the NT, and nor in the present time. Descendants of Shem the eldest son of Noah are described in: Genesis 10:21-32 and in Genesis 11:10-32.
The covenant Yahweh God made with Abram.
- Genesis 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
The covenant Yahweh God made with Abraham, Yahweh confirmed with Isaac.
- Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
The covenant Yahweh God made with Isaac, the child of Promise.
- Genesis 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
Yahweh God renewed with Jacob and called him Israel. All descendants of Jacob are the Israelites.
- Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
In the New Testament: Yahshua Christ, was NOT a Jew.
The Redeemer was of the tribe Judah and of the lineage of David.
Luke 2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judæa, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: (Bethlehem means House of Bread).
John the Baptist was an Israelite. Zacharias, a priest in the Temple was the father of John the Baptist, thus they, father and son, belonged to the tribe of Levi.
The disciples/apostles of Yahshua Christ, they were of the tribe of Benjamin, the men from Galilee. Except for Judas Iscariot, he was an Edomite Jew.
Acts 1:10,11 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
So in the time of Yahshua Christ, the House of Judah which are the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, and part of the tribe of Levi was living in the land called Israel. None of these people were jews. The jews that were living among the Israelites were the Edomites.
Israelites are white Christians, Caucasian. The tribes of Israel migrated to Europe and from Europe to the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
- Genesis 22:15:17 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
*There is no connection between Zionism and the lineage of Abraham. Zionism, is a movement in pursuit to support and promote the present non-Biblical State of Israel. Zionism is serving as the Jewish religion (mysticism) as well as nationality. The name is derived from Mount Zion. Zionism is NOT the same as Semitism. Semitism relates to the descendants of Abraham and the Biblical twelve tribes, of which Abraham is the Patriarch.