The Bible is a Book, written about, for, to, and by Israelites. This also includes the 22 chapters of Revelation. The New Testament, the New Covenant is a continuance of the Old Testament, the Old Covenant. The New Covenant, is the Covenant that Yahweh God put His Law into our hearts.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Revelation covers the time of Yahshua to this very day. This becomes clear when we search for supporting Bible verses and events in the Old Testament. Simply connecting the dots.
The first chapter of Ezekiel deals with the chariots of Yahweh God,
Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6/ And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
Ezekiel 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
The second chapter of Numbers comes to mind.
- East, (in front of the entrance of the tabernacle) Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun.
- Leader Judah, banner lion.
- Sons of Jacob and Leah.
- South, Reuben, Simeon and Gad
- Leader Reuben, banner man.
- Reuben and Simeon, Sons of Jacob and Leah
- Gad of Leah’s handmaid Zilpah and Jacob.
- West, Ephraim, Manasseh and Benjamin
- Leader Ephraim, banner bull
- Sons of Jacob and Rachel.
- North, Dan, Asher, and Naphtali
- Leader Dan, banner flying eagle
- Asher and Naphtali sons of Leah’s handmaid Zilpah, and Jacob.
- Dan son of Rachel’s handmaid Bilhah and Jacob.
Around the throne of Yahshua Christ are the seats of the 24 elders. Two elders for each tribe. The elders are wearing golden crowns and singing that the Lion of Judah is the One Who is able to open the Books. The Books, that were to be sealed in the time of Daniel.
Revelation 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
Revelation 5:10 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
- Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
The servants of Yahweh God apply to the Tribes of Israel mentioned in verses 3-8. Israel has become a multitude of nations under different names, speaking different languages, English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Scandinavian and kindred languages. And they were having palm branches in their hands.
Revelation 7:9/ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
- John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Revelation 7:3-8 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4/ And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5/ Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6/ Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7/Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8/ Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
The separation between Israel and the Gentiles, people of other nations and serving their own gods.
Revelation 11:1-2 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2/ But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
A crown of twelve stars, the twelve Tribes, the twelve Apostles.
Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Revelation 12 :14 tells us, “ And to the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place.”This is a familiar Israel symbolism.
- Exodus 19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.
Yahweh God has punished Israel, our forefathers, for their disobedience and idolatry, but grace is still upon us. Yahshua Christ redeemed us, bought us back, by His Work on the cross, that Triumphant Dark Night on that dark hill of Golgotha. The twelve Tribes that Yahweh God once divided are united again to one House.
- Isaiah 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
- Isaiah 9:21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.