“Be ye holy; for I am Holy” 1Peter 1:16
Be ye holy, however, today’s society is becoming more and more secular. There is less and less place and time for Yahweh. Business and politics have become autonomous; Yahweh is not taken into account anymore, it seems by states-and world leaders. Scientists have a world view that does not include the Eternal One, Yahweh; historians are assuming there is no Creator of mankind. Even in the church, the presence of Yahweh is lacking. Yahsuah Messiah Christ is not the very Core of the sermons anymore. Modern English bible versions also known as New Age translations are used that are much worse than the King James Bible. The so-called Christian music is performed instead of praising Yahweh with Psalters and Hymns.
- For I am Holy but is Yahweh still in our personal life and the midst of our family?
- Are we still passing on to our children that Yahweh the Only One we can trust and turn to through Yahsuaht?
- Or is Yahweh the Eternal One overrun by television shows flinging their violent, wicked and vile contents we are watching into the living-room?;
- or is Yahweh overrun by the Internet and Social Media?;
- or by smartphone often used to send hateful, bullying and obscene text messages back and forth?;
- Are the worldly things that do not last so much more important than the matters of eternity for our souls?;
Have we become so very dull that we don’t even realize that HE is a Holy God and that our iniquities are an abhorrence in His Eyes?
Should we then wonder that Yahweh the God Who is Holy has withdrawn Himself from our lives? Our limited mind cannot comprehend the full Holiness of Yahweh. He is three times Holy; perfect beyond words and uncompromisingly. The infinite Holiness of God surpasses all human comprehension.
- Isaiah 6:3 And one cried to another, and said, Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of His Glory.
- Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts of them had six wings about him and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not night and day, saying Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty Which was and is, and is to come.
Our life here on earth is a Gift of Yahweh and serves a purpose. That purpose is to obey Him, to live according to His Will, and to meet Him for a Life Everlasting. Be prepared, to meet Yahweh every day when your life here on earth has ended. That can be at any moment.
Are you ready to meet the Holy God? If not, you should now turn your life around completely, so that you can meet the Saviour instead of the Judge!