Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the in corruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Willful corrupt modern English translations.
Preserve Them. The LORD is speaking in verse 7 about His Words and not about the needy.
Psalms 12:5-7 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. 6 The Words of the LORD are pure Words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep Them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve Them from this generation for ever.
Two false claims about persons who are a representation of Jesus Christ are absolute false. David and Jonathan, and Ruth and Naomi.
The first false claim that David and Jonathan were homosexuals. David loved women, and Jonathan was married. The love they shared had nothing to do with a romantic love like between a man and a woman. Their love for each other was comradeship. They were true and close comrades. Comrades come what may. Comrades they were through thick and thin.
Jonathan representing Christ. Lord Jesus Christ the Lover of souls, made a covenant with those that are in Christ! Psalms 66:16, Psalms 86:13, Psalms 107:9, Psalms 116:7. 1 Samuel 18:3 Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.
The love of Jonathan for David was the protective love of a faithful friend.
1 Samuel 18:4 And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
Jonathan had a son called Mephibosheth and he was later adopted by David.
2Samuel 9:6,7 Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant 7 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.
The second false claim that Naomi and Ruth were lesbians. How pathetic! Persons and events are all pointing to Christ and the time to come that the Israelites will be saved faith through grace. Boaz representing Jesus Christ. Naomi and Ruth, a child is born. Ruth is handing the child to Naomi. Ruth predestined to be the great grandmother of David and of the generation of Lord Jesus Christ.
- First God’s Word is questioned: Genesis 3:1 Yea hath God said ?
- Second God’s Word is disputed: Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die.
- Third added to God’s Word: Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
But God never said neither shall ye touch it! Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
In all modern translations like son of (the) god(s). These are fallen angels that followed satan; he is the very one that the friends of Daniel refused to bow for. The simple reason why the three-some did not get hurt in the fiery furnace is that because Jesus Christ Himself took them to the fourth dimension. The fiery furnace was heated up seven times hotter and the men that were near the fire perished. That should tell us something.
Daniel 3:25 Tyndale Bible He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Daniel 3:25 KJB He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Isaiah 43:2 a representation to Daniel 3:25 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
The name Lucifer is not mentioned in the following verse. And about Revelation 22:16 it is as if Jesus Christ is fallen from heaven. No, God cast Lucifer out of heaven and one-third of the angels followed the culprit.
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star.
This following verse is omitted by the translators. Now, why was it that the eunuch went happily his way. Because he believed and he knew Jesus Christ as the son of God. That’s why!
Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
And we can be sure that those who translated the corrupt bible PERversions will be held accountable. Three witnesses:
- Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
- Proverbs 30:5 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book.
- Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
- Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Tyndale Bible and the King James Bible are in accordance:
- Revelation 14:13 KJB And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto Me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them
- Revelation 14:13 Tyndale Bible And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto Me: Write, Blessed are the dead,which hereafter die in the Lord. Even so, saith the spirit, that they may rest from their labours, but their works shall follow them.
Through His Blood:
Omitted in the modern translations: through His Blood. Lord Jesus Christ shed His Blood and died on the cross for our sin. The Shedding of His Blood is His payment for our sin.
- Ephesians 1:7 In Whom we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.
- Colossians 1:14 In Whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
“from ancient times” in modern translations. NO, it does say from everlasting: Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be Ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.