1 A spatial direction that we cannot currently perceive or point to in our three-dimensional space.
Ascension of Jesus Christ:
- Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
- Acts 9:1 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
Elijah taken up unto heaven by a whirlwind:
- 2KIngs 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2 A fourth-dimensional object that is not bound by a three- dimensional space
Jesus Christ and satan in the desert; the devil also is a creature of the fourth dimension.
- Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
- Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Jesus Christ the Son of God taking the three friends of Daniel in the fiery furnace into the fourth dimension.
- Daniel 3:25* He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
*Isaiah 43:2 comes to mind: When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Lord Jesus walking on the sea to the ship were His disciples were.
- Matthew 14:25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
Christ Jesus in the story of Emmaus.
- Mark 16:12 After that He appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
- Luke 24:30,31 And it came to pass, as He sat at meat with them, He took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew Him; and He vanished out of their sight.
Philip caught away after he baptized the eunuch.
- Acts 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
3 Upon entering the fourth dimension you become your opposite or mirror image. The left side becomes the right side and vice versa.
1Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
2Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
4 The barriers between dimensions is like that of a mirror or water surface.
Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
Ezekiel 1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. Four living creatures from four different directions.
Daniel 7:2,3 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Revelation 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
These examples in the Bible among others are to be taken literally, requiring a fourth-dimensional thinking.