Salvation through Grace, a blessed assurance for the soul beyond words, a blessed joy banishing all grief.
- 8 For by grace ye are saved through faith
- and that not of ourselves:
- 9 It is the Gift from God:
- not from works, lest any any man should boast
- For God so loved the world,
- that He gave His Only Begotten Son,
- that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish
- but have everlasting life.
- 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested,
- being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
- 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all
- and upon all them that believe for there is no difference
- Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
- For the Grace of God that bringeth Salvation to men.