Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Today there is an increase in false Christianity, false bibles, and false doctrines. It is the other vine, it is the vine of Sodom and Gomorrah, it is the vine that gives bondage, false security, and false hope.
The root in the vine of Sodom is in 1John 2:16.
- For all that is in the world,
- 1/the lust of the flesh,
- 2/and the lust of the eyes,
- 3/and the pride of life,
- is not of the Father, but is of the world.
The children in bondage are persecuting the children who are free IN Christ, the Bible-believing Christians.
Galatians 4:24,Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Because of the rise of false prophets sin also will increase. While the majority is getting self-centered and involved in apostasy the care for each other will be non-existent.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
False prophets have a brute nature dwelling within them. They cannot change. The ultimate false prophet is a beast that speaks the exact opposite of what God talks in His Word, the King James Bible.
- 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
- 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
- 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
God’s Law about false prophets.
- 1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
- 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
- 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
- 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
- 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
A drunken spirit does not know the difference between holy and unholy, clean, and unclean.
- 8 And the LORD spake unto Aaron, saying,
- 9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:
- 10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;
- 11 And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.
- 11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
- 12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
A mind with a drunken spirit is where the dragons have moved in.
- 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
- 22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
- 23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
- 24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
The word woe.
Revelation 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Genesis 3:1-5 is the key to how false prophets are operating: “Yea hath God said?”
False prophets always tell you to believe in something else. So they are never able to give you the true Lord Jesus, the true Spirit, or the true Gospel. In their drunkenness they question it, deny it, add to it, remove something, and give an alternative. And that is exactly the same as the modern bibles are translated and the false teachers use.
When we believe that Jesus Christ is not God manifested in the flesh that is damnable heresy.
- 1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
- 2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
- 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
- 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
False prophets have a drunken spirit. Drunk is physical but also spiritual. Wine and strong drinks are symbolic for false teaching, false doctrines, false prophets, false bibles, etc. We can either be sober and vigilant or sleepy and stone drunk. There is no place in their mind and their heart for any of the true soul-saving teachings of Jesus Christ.
- 1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
- 2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
- 9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
- 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
False prophets are denying that it was the LORD that bought them. They are against the Blood Atonement and the Substitutional Sacrifice. And they hate the King James Bible. They say things like “now put that Bible away and listen to me.” They, with their drunken spirit, will draw you away from this Bible as fast and far as they can.
- 1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
- 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
- 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
The Way of Truth.
- Psalms 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
- John 17:17 Sancitify them through thy truth, thy word is is truth.
Search the Scriptures!
- 19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
- 20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
- 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.