Deception of the End Time: Hebrew Roots Movement (HRM)
1Corinthians 3:11 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Hebrew Roots Movement (HRM) Judaism and the associated Sacred Name Movement (SNM) are kabbalistic Torah keepers. It is also known as Jewish mysticism. This doctrine is in total contradiction with the Bible. Their “Yeshua ha Masiach” is not our Lord and Saviour. They, in fact, are serving the antichrist.
Their god (small g), is not the I AM THAT I AM:
- not the God in Whom Abraham put his faith;
- not the God Who does relate to the Law HE once gave to Moses;
- not the God, the king David believed in;
- not the God of the Prophets;
In fact the Jewish scholars (the Kabbalists)* of today studying the torah are exactly the same kind of people that killed the prophets.
*The Kabbalists are those men with the long curls beside their ears and beards “a mile long” living in the present state of Israel.
The Torah is Kabbalah. The word Torah does not occur in the Bible. The Torah is we what know as the OT. The NT is known by HRM as “the renewed- or the restored covenant”
They, in fact, don’t like the words the Old Testament and the New Testament. And I believe this is why:
- 2 Corinthians 2:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new
HRM claims: “in remembrance of Me” the renewed covenant:
- Luke 22:19 And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is My Body Which is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me.
- Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in My Blood, Which is shed for you.
New Covenant foretold in the OT
- Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah
- Jeremiah 31:34 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an Husband unto them, saith the LORD:
New Covenant in the NT
- Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second
- Hebrews 8:9 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
- Hebrews 8:10 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in My covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord
- Hebrews 8:13 In that He saith, A new covenant, He hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.”