The King James Bible is the inspired, preserved and living Word of God only. No says Daniel Wallace and all other theologians as well, there is no scriptural warranty. So yes then any corrupt translation will do and the NIV really takes the cake.
All new age translations, and there is no exception, are pure poison for the soul. It is if anyone favoring one of the corrupt English translations believes satan who lied to Eve saying: Yea hath God said
First, the serpent questions what God said. Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Second, the serpent disputes what God said. Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Third, Eve adds to God’s Word, Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
But the King James Bible is like:
- Elijah against the 850 false prophets of Jezebel: 1Kings 1:1-12
- the man that sold all his possessions to buy that treasure in the field: Matthew 13:44
- the merchant that sold all his pearls in order to be able to buy that pearl most precious: Matthew 13:45,46
And Lord Jesus is saying in Matthew 24:35 and Mark 13:31
- but My Words shall not pass away
What more scriptural warranty does Daniel Wallace or any one else for that matter need in God’s preserved Word? By not believing this Truth isn’t the Almighty God called a liar? And furthermore:
- How would we know that we are saved by grace? Ephesians 2:8,9
- How would we know that we are justified by faith? Romans 3:28
- How would we know that our Redemption is through His Blood only? Colossians 1:14 and Ephesians 1:7
- How would we know what God has prepared for us that satan definitely doesn’t want us to know? 2Corinthians 2:9 And to love Him is abiding by all His Words, meaning to reject all other modern English translations.
All modern English translations are just different handbooks for a one-world religion in a one world-government the bridge to Babylon. Anyone who keeps believing that man-made conclusions are more important than scriptural warranty are an eternity away from the truth.