All of God’s Words are preserved in the King James Bible, in spite that the original manuscripts do not exist anymore, whatsoever! Daniel Wallace among other theologians does not seem to think so. Daniel Wallace with his limited mind does not have the least respect for the Power of the Eternal One and His Word. He is placing himself above God’s Word!
Biblical Events without any mention of Original Manuscripts.
When Lord Jesus was reading the Word of Isaiah, did the Saviour read from original manuscripts? Does Lord Jesus mention here or anywhere else in the Gospels: “original manuscripts”?
Luke 4:17:20 Jesus Christ reading the Word in the synagogue of Nazareth. Would He have read from a manuscript that was corrupt? The Saviour fully God and fully Man without sin and perfect in every way.
- And there was delivered upon a book of the prophet Esaias (Isaiah 61:1) and when He had opened the book He found the place where it as written
- 18 The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because the LORD hath anointed Me;
- to preach the Gospel to the poor
- He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted;
- to preach deliverance to captives;
- and recovering of sight to the blind
- to set at liberty them that are bruised,
- 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
- 20 And He (=Lord Jesus) closed the book
- and He gave it again to the minister and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on Him
- 21 And He began to say unto them,
- This Day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears
66 Books in the Holy Bible. 66 chapters in Book of Isaiah, here are 66 words (in bold see image)
Lord Jesus was reading words without any error and without any corruption
Luke 24:44-45 The Way to Emmaus
- 44 And He (= Lord Jesus) said unto them,
- These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled,
- which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the Psalms concerning Me.
- 45 Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures,
Acts 8:27-35 The Eunuch reading a copy of the manuscript in his chariot.
- 27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had charge of all her treasure and had come to Jerusalem for worship
- 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet
- 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to his chariot
- 30 And Philip ran thither to him and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
- 31 And he said, How can I except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come and sit with him
- 32 The place of the Scripture which he read was this. He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth (Isaiah 53:7)
- 8 For my Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways saith the LORD
- 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways.
- All Scripture is given
- by inspiration of God,
- and is profitable for doctrine,
- for reproof,
- for correction,
- for instruction in righteousness