“Yea hath God said” Genesis 3:1
Repeating lies time and again as the roman popery does, the lies eventually become truth and will be accepted. The so called PhD theologians including John VanWalvoord, Daniel Wallace, James White, Hal Lindsay among others have accepted and claiming the deception of the Pre-trib Rapture and the myth of the 70th Week of Daniel 9:27 as true.
And let’s not forget Jimmy Swaggart with his manipulative expositions of the Bible marked in red and interrupting God when God is speaking in His Word. Also Tim LaHaye claiming in his book$ that there will be a second chance for the left behind; for them salvation will be based upon works. That is not true. The time for grace and salvation is here and the time is now.
More of GOD’s PROOF, that the 70th Week of Daniel is fulfilled
Lord Jesus started His Ministry when He was 30 years of age, after the Saviour was baptized by John the Baptist and anointed by the Father. Furthermore: The rebuilding of a third temple and the restoration of animal sacrifice is not mentioned in the Bible. It would also totally destroy the Work of Christ.
Luke 3:21, and Matthew 3:16 and Mark 1:10 as well are supported by Daniel 9:24,25.
- And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon Him, and a Voice came from heaven, Which said, Thou art My beloved Son; in Thee I am well pleased.
and Acts 10:37,38 are supported by Daniel 9:26 and are in agreement with each other
- That Word I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with
- the Holy Ghost and with power: Who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.
Seven Commandments that fulfilled the Seventieth Week Daniel 9:24,25 7×70=490 fulfilled to perfection
- Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city
- 1 to finish the transgression,
- 2 and to make an end of sins,
- 3 and to make reconciliation for iniquity,
- 4 and to bring an everlasting righteousness,
- 5 and to seal up the vision and prophecy
- 6 and to anoint the Most Holy
- Know therefor and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment 7 to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
The building of the wall is described in Nehemiah chapter 4