Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the in corruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Willful corrupt modern English translations.
Preserve Them. The LORD is speaking in verse 7 about His Words and not about the needy.
Psalms 12:5-7 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. 6 The Words of the LORD are pure Words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep Them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve Them from this generation for ever.
Lord Jesus read from a copy of the original manuscript. Would the Redeemer have read from a corrupt copy?
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away.
- First God’s Word is questioned: Genesis 3:1 Yea hath God said ?
- Second God’s Word is disputed: Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die.
- Third added to God’s Word: Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
But God never said neither shall ye touch it! Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
In all modern translations like son of (the) god(s). These are fallen angels that followed satan; he is the very one that the friends of Daniel refused to bow for. The simple reason why the three some did not get hurt in the fiery furnace is because Jesus Christ Himself took them to the fourth dimension. The fiery furnace was heated up seven times hotter and the men that were near the fire perished. That should tell us us something.
Daniel 3:25 Tyndale Bible He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Daniel 3:25 KJV He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Isaiah 43:2 a representation to Daniel 3:25 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
The name Lucifer is not mentioned in the following verse. And in relation to Revelation 22:16 it is as if Jesus Christ is fallen from heaven. No, God cast lucifer out of heaven and one third of the angels followed the culprit.
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the Bright and Morning Star.
This following verse is omitted by the translators. Now why was it that the eunuch went happily his way. Because he believed and he knew Jesus Christ as the son of God. That’s why!
Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
And we can be sure that those who translated the corrupt bible PERversions will be held accountable. Three witnesses:
- Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
- Proverbs 30:5 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
- Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book.
- Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
- Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Tyndale Bible and KJV are in accordance:
- Revelation 14:13 KJV And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto Me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them
- Revelation 14:13 Tyndale Bible And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto Me: Write, Blessed are the dead,which hereafter die in the Lord. Even so, saith the spirit, that they may rest from their labours, but their works shall follow them.
Through His Blood:
Omitted in the modern translations: through His Blood. Lord Jesus Christ shed His Blood and died on the cross for our sin. The Shedding of the Blood is His payment for our sin.
- Ephesians 1:7 In Whom we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.
- Colossians 1:14 In Whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
“from ancient times” in modern translations. NO, it does say from everlasting: Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be Ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.