The building of the third temple is not supported by the Bible, nor is the restoration of animal sacrifice. Jesus Christ Himself has fulfilled the Seventieth Week of Daniel to perfection, the moment He called out on Golgotha “It is finished” Animal sacrifice not needed anymore. The veil in the Temple was torn in two all the way down
- Mark 15:38 And the veil was rent in twain from top to bottom
Seven commandments that fulfilled the Seventy Weeks. The number seven representing: complete, fulfilled, perfect. The number 70 7×10. Why would God leave a gap between the 69th week and 70th week for almost 2000 years? These commandments fulfilled are speaking about Jesus Christ and not the anti-christ.
Seven Commandments that fulfilled the Seventieth Week Daniel 9:24,25
- Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city
- 1 to finish the transgression,
- 2 and to make an end of sins,
- 3 and to make reconciliation for iniquity,
- 4 and to bring an everlasting righteousness,
- 5 and to seal up the vision and prophecy
- 6 and to anoint the Most Holy
- Know therefor and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment 7 to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Why then the third temple? Why then a red heifer* without a blemish? Why then the restoration of animal sacrifice? Isn’t this all destroying God’s finished Work through His Only Begotten Son?
Ezekiel 40 describes the building of the Temple, not made with human hands is supporting:
- Acts 7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the Prophet and
- Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth dwelleth not in temples made with hands
The apostle Paul is pointing out we are the temple of God
- 1Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is Holy, which temple ye are.
- 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath saith. I will dwell in them, and walk in them and I will be their God and they shall be My people.