- And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears to Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven
- And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words; for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel
- More over the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man’s pen concerning Mahershalahashbaz
- Now go, write before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and and ever:
- This speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book
- Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Go and speak to Zedekiah, king of Judah, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD, Behold I will give this city in to the hand of the king of Babylon, and shall burn it with fire:
- Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with His mouth and I wrote them with ink in the book
- And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon the tables, that he run that readeth it.
- If any speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret
- Now the things which I write unto to you, behold before God, I lie not
- Saying I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last: and what thou seest, write in a book, and sent it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia and unto Laodicea.
- And He That sat upon the throne said, Behold I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
- All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
- Who by Him do believe in God, that raised Him up from the dead and gave glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.