The Deity of Jesus Christ
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- The Same was in the beginning with God
- For unto us a Child is born,
- unto us a Son is given;
- and the government shall be upon His shoulder:
- and His Name shall be called
- Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
- I and My Father are One
- And I have declared unto them Thy Name,
- and I will declare it; that the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me
- may be in them, and I in them.
1 Timothy 3:16
- “God was manifested in the flesh
- justified in the spirit
- seen of angels
- preached unto the gentiles
- believed in the world
- received up into glory