Faith. Believing that God does exist is a matter of faith, but it is also a choice.
—Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. This chapter describes how all were saved by faith alone in God. Through faith Abel, Enoch, Noah, the three Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were saved among others. They were righteous men in God’s eyes. Rahab the harlot heard about the God of Israel. She hid the two spies underneath stalks of flax which she put upon the roof. Why? Because of her faith.
One of the malefactors on the cross
- —Luke 23:34 And Jesus said unto him to day (the very moment Jesus Christ is conveying His Words of Salvation to the one malefactor) thou shalt be with Me in Paradise. The other malefactor on the cross did not have faith in Jesus Christ.
Faith is absolutely needed for survival as we presently live in the End Times.
- —1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Born of God. Words of Jesus Christ. When you sincerely have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour that means you are born again. The Holy Spirit will dwell within you and will lead you through this life and into all truth.
- — John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- — John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must born again
Words of Jesus Christ are of extreme importance
- — Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass, but My Words shall not pass away.
Anyone hearing the Word of God, it doesn’t matter how or by whom, can bring you to faith in God. There will be those that will accept the Word and there will be those who will not accept the Word. An example already stated is the malefactor on the cross. It is a matter of choice. True Bible believing Christians only can show the way to the Only Way, God the Father. The Holy Spirit alone will do the work.
- — Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
Faith is also a matter of accepting the Gift of God
- — Ephesians 2:8 For by grace ye are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the Gift of God.
The Gift of God, when accepted brings peace to the soul, because it is a Peace that is not of this world.
- —John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My Peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid
The time is now to come to terms with God. The time is here and the time is now. There is no second chance. This life on earth is just a shadow; Life Everlasting is reality. However, Life Everlasting one can only have with God by believing that through His Blood, Christ conquered sin and death; through in God faith means we are in Christ.
- —2Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight
- — Colossians 2:14 In Whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins.