Jesus Christ and the apostles have known Hebrew. However during the Ministry of Lord Jesus Christ they may very well have spoken Aramaic. But Greek was the common language in the time of the Roman Empire. That’s the reason why the New Testament was written in Greek
Of course Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles must have known Hebrew. And the Saviour also did speak Aramaic for instance in Mark 5:41 “Talitha cumi” by rising up the little girl.
Furthermore: God has created other languages when He confounded the one language during the construction of the tower of Babel. Genesis 11:6-8. So yes Lord Jesus Christ must at least have spoken these three languages fluently. That’s another reason why the New Testament was written in Greek
HRM is claiming Lord Jesus spoke Aramaic and therefore the NT was either written in Aramaic or even in Hebrew. Their claim: but those paganists, those gentiles translated the NT from Aramaic into Greek. If this were true as they claim then why did Jesus Christ identify Himself to John in the Book of Revelation I Am the Alpha the Omega? And not the Aleph and the Tav? And besides Aramaic- nor Hebrew manuscripts of the New Testament were ever found.
HRM is claiming that the Gospel of Matthew was written in Hebrew. Matthew did not write his Gospel in Hebrew. If this were true it would not have been necessary for him to explain the meaning of “Eli, Eli Lama Sabachthani” in Matthew 27:46. And in verse 47 the verse following onlookers thought Lord Jesus was calling for Elijah. And among those onlookers may very well have been the scribes and other members of the Sanhedrin.
Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not Him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused Him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from Him that speaketh from heaven: Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now He hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Manipulation HRM: When someone pronounces the ineffable Name of God correctly this will so powerful it will shake the heaven and the earth. Correction God’s Word: God will shake the heaven and the earth and anyone not on the side of Jesus Christ will fall.
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Manipulation HRM: The Word came to pass because the prophets of God spoke. Correction God’s Word: The Word came to pass because God spoke the Word of Prophecy
Kabbalah means tradition. What does the Bible God’s Word Christ is saying about tradition:
- Matthew 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread?
- Matthew 15:3 But He answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
- Matthew 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
- Mark 7:9 And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
- Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ
- 1Peter 1:18 For as much as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
Kabbalah is a different gospel. A gospel of Daniel’s fourth kingdom. Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but
- against principalities,
- against powers,
- against the rulers of darkness,
- against spiritual wickedness in high places.